What I learned:
- Its really hard to get off the Joann Fabrics Email list.
- I have a lot of GOOD material.
- It stifled my creativity or created another block to getting in the studio.
- Good to waste material on “experiments” that failed (see below) to learn a new technique.
Failed Unblogged Projects:
- VELVET vest. Eeks. I need to find a way to get that material back. Maybe a hat.
- Skirt. Its on Flickr. That was supposed to be a bubble skirt.
- Cigar box purse. I will have to set up a photo of this one. It’s very weird!